New York, NY
Would you like the opportunity to work with the leading provider of broadcast and digital ad management systems in the world?
Operative’s Professional Services department is seeking a dynamic, hyper-organized, detail-driven individual to join our growing team as a Technology Project Manager. In this exciting client-facing role, the individual will oversee software implementations for the world’s largest media companies from project initiation to closure. As part of a growing project management team, the PM will help to develop best practices for the entire Professional Services department and will be responsible for managing multiple projects concurrently.
- Develop milestone documents and full-scale project plans using MS Project
- Ensure projects meet internal and client expectations with respect to quality, scope, delivery timelines, and strategy
- Identify, track, manage and mitigate project risk
- Assemble, coordinate, direct and support the project team
- Proactively document and manage project issues and problems as they arise
- Be able to manage client expectations and communicate effectively to all stakeholders, from senior management to project team members
- Consistently monitor and report on the progress of the project to all stakeholders
- Help to determine project management best practices and serve as a PM resource for internal department members
Skills and Experience
- 3-5 years of experience in all aspects of project management practice, including a strong track record of project delivery for large, cross-functional, and complex projects
- Previous experience driving effective teamwork, communication, collaboration and commitment across disparate groups with competing priorities
- Strong organizational ability and keen attention to detail, with strong prioritization skills
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
- Strong computer skills, very proficient with MS Office applications
- Familiarity with JIRA desired
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree
Advantage if you have
- Experience using MS Project and Excel a strong plus
- Digital Media or Linear/Broadcast Advertising Industry experience; SaaS implementation experience/li>
- Agile process experience
- Location: New York, NY. Applicants from other US cities with Operative branch offices will be considered.
- Position Type: Regular business hours are Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 6:00 pm. However, hours may vary as dictated by project demands
- Salary Level: Competitive
- Travel: Availability to travel up to 25%
Do you meet our requirements? If so, we welcome your application. Please send your resume and a cover letter by clicking Apply For This Position, adding the job title in the subject line.