Solutions Manager/Implementation Services
Would you like the opportunity to work with the leading provider of broadcast and digital ad management systems in the world?
Operative the industry leading provider of media business management solutions has a position available as a Solutions Manager for Implementation Services. Responsible for providing user training and support for clients and managing solutions consultants in meeting project requirements for automated media advertising solutions through line and resource management, training, and onsite implementation.
- monitoring and reporting implementation project metrics
- measuring effectiveness of project deliverables
- managing and tracking team member induction through training assessment needs and review and feedback process
- evaluating team performance by setting and monitoring individual objectives
- developing standardized training methods and materials to improve learning experience of clients
- supporting alignment of work processes with other departments and supporting improvement initiatives across SDLC
- completing client business review to understand business requirements and configure and document system
- providing workshops and demonstrations of products
- planning internal training and preparing training materials
- supporting Data Migration team by assisting with values mapping and testing cuts of data
- supporting client and QA team in UAT planning and building test scenarios
- providing first line of support consulting on system functionality, including go live and post go live support
- Bachelor’s degree in business-related field (or degree equivalent through formal evaluation)
- two years of implementation consulting experience in broadcast software industry, including involvement in full Software Development Life Cycle and global implementation of broadcast management software; and knowledge of advertising sales, data analysis, resource management, and broadcast industry standards
- Remote work benefit; extensive travel required (80%).
- Locations: Atlanta, GA
- These duties and responsibilities may be changed in accordance with the needs of Operative.
- This is not intended to be an exhaustive or exclusive list of duties. You may be required to carry out additional associated tasks to ensure the successful delivery of Operative’s objectives.
- Position Type: Full-time
- Salary Level: Competitive
- Travel: 80%
- Job descriptions may be reviewed and amended on a regular basis in order to meet the demands of the business.
Do you meet our requirements? If so, we welcome your application. Please send your resume and a cover letter by clicking Apply For This Position, adding the job title in the subject line.