Would you like the opportunity to work with the leading provider of broadcast and digital ad management systems in the world?
Operative, a leading provider of business solutions for major Media companies is currently looking for a well rounded UI Architect with over 12 years of industry experience in architecture and design. The ideal candidate would have a Bachelors or Master’s degree in computer science or a related field, have a good understanding of algorithms, data structures and object-oriented programming, is well versed in Web UI technologies and microservices-based web application development, can adapt to changing priorities and is always willing to try new technologies and languages to help their systems do more.
Skills and Experience
- Hands-on experience in multiple UI frameworks like Angular 2 and above, Vu, React, etc
- Leverage the latest tools and techniques of web UI/UX Development spectrum.
- Engage with architects/product team to comprehend functional challenges, prototype new ideas, and new technologies, and help to create innovative solutions. Aware of the latest trends.
- Mentor UI engineers, which may include performing code reviews. Suggest tools, technologies, and best practices that improve stability
- Collaborate with Product Management, Clients, UI/UX team, and UI Team.
- Design and architecting web UI for Microservice-based web application.
- Design and architect reusable/common components
- Should empower UI teams in following best coding standards
- Hands-on and influence team for front-end testing (Jasmine, Karma, Mocha, etc)
- Knowledge of AWS, CI/CD
- Recommend processes, services, software and other tools to support business objectives pertinent to user interfaces as well as infrastructure technologies.
- Should be able to solve and guide UI teams on UI performance issues.
- Working experience in Agile-based software development environment.
- Help to hire to grow and maintain a world-class front-end engineering team
- Comes up with UI wireframes explaining the concepts/workflow with modern tools.
Must demonstrate the following business skills:
- Communication and Presentation
- Problem solving
- Team player
- Familiarity with Agile
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- At least 3 years of experience in hands-on in Angular and TypeScript
- throughout the full development cycle.
- Self-motivated, team player and ability to interact and work closely with rest of the
- teams as per requirement.
- Demonstrates excellent communication and organizational and follow up skills.
- Show initiative, self-direction, and follow-through on assignments.
- Others- Is willing to learn new technologies
- A portfolio of Rich front-end UI/UX development/design is required.
Advantage if you have
- AWS, PrimeNG, React JS, Vu JS, UI/UX framework, ExtJS experience
- Location: Bangalore, India
- Position Type: Full-time
- Salary Level: Competitive
Do you meet our requirements? If so, we welcome your application. Please send your resume and a cover letter by clicking Apply For This Position, adding the job title in the subject line