New York, New York
Team Lead, Agency Ad Operations
Would you like the opportunity to work with the leading provider of broadcast and digital ad management systems in the world?
Operative, is a software and services company that helps both digital agencies and publishers simplify the business of advertising. As a lead of our agency ad operations team you will act as player/coach to help guide a team of ad operations managers and drive successful partnerships with our client accounts. Among your many attributes, you are an analytical thinker with strong attention to detail, organizational skills and a desire to advance to a leadership position.
- Collaborate with internal teams on new strategic client onboardings.
- Train and mentor internal personnel and new hires.
- Function as a primary escalation point for client accounts.
- Assist with the diagnosis and resolution of technical issues (ad trafficking/campaign delivery/reporting discrepancies).
- Oversee the updating and maintenance of trafficking workflow and procedure documentation for client accounts.
- Manage large scale ad-hoc projects.
Skills and Experience
- 3 years of ad operations experience in a client facing role
- Proficiency in DCM
Advantage if you have
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with web debugging proxies (Charles, Fiddler, etc)
- Knowledge of third party ad servers such as Atlas, Sizmek, etc
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel (Advanced formulas, Pivot tables, etc)
- Familiarity with SalesForce
- Location: New York City
- Position Type: Full-time
Do you meet our requirements? If so, we welcome your application. Please send your resume and a cover letter by clicking Apply For This Position, adding the job title in the subject line