Software QA Engineers - MediaPro
Would you like the opportunity to work with the leading provider of broadcast and digital ad management systems in the world?
Are you responsible, hardworking, willing to work in a dynamic and demanding multinational environment, independent, a fast learner and a motivated team player? Willing and able to spend an extended period in Amsterdam for training and team building?
If so, please send your resume and a cover letter by clicking Apply For This Position, adding the job title in the subject line.
Software QA Engineers within Operative are responsible for ensuring that our clients receive the best possible quality of software, by testing the releases for our broadcasting management software. This position may require some travelling outside of Romania.
Software QA Engineers are responsible for:
Planning and running tests using a deep understanding of the business logic of complex systems
Testing Windows and Web Applications
Multinational Scrum working environment
Skills and Experience
- At least 1 year of experience in QA
- Experience Scripting, Executing Test cases
- Experience with Requirement base testing
- Experience in testing Windows and Web Applications
- Strong knowledge in QA processes and test methodologies
- Strong analytical abilities and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent written, interpersonal and verbal communication skills in English
- An academic degree in computer literacy or equivalent
Not a must but a great advantage to have
- Knowledge of Jira and TestRail
- Broadcasting background of systems such as Airtime Sales, Scheduling, Traffic, or Content Management
- Experience in automation using SoapUI, Selenium and TestNG
We will value the following skills:
- A humble, caring professional who puts his customers and colleagues first
- Always striving for excellence in everything you do, always searching for a way to be better
- Super focused on getting things done, finding a way when others only see the challenges
- A team player who understands that collaboration is the key to success
- Location: Craiova, Romania
- Reporting to: QA Lead, Amsterdam
- Salary Level: Competitive
- Position Type: Full-time