Experienced Software Architect
Would you like the opportunity to work with the leading provider of broadcast and digital ad management systems in the world?
Operative a global vertical market enterprise software company with over 1000 employees and significant operations in New York City, Israel and India, is looking for an Experienced Software Architect. Approximately, 75% of the Company’s commercial activity is in North America, however it has operations and customers in US, Europe, Israel, India and Australia. The Company is majority owned by Francisco Partners, a global private equity firm, who made their investment in 2016. The Company is a clear leader in its market with both SaaS and Licensed software products and is involved in a very dynamic industry with a high degree of innovation. The company plans to continue its growth trajectory both organically and by M&A to capitalize on its current position and current market opportunity.
Skills and Experience
- 13+ years of experience leading and inspiring software development teams in development and infrastructure
- Design and architecting cloud-native technologies in the Java ecosystem, Evangelizing on clean code and engineering practices.
- Good understanding of the practical application of agile development methods and leading software development teams in a CI/CD/SaaS environment.
- Significant exposure to AWS and security
- Experience working directly with senior IT groups in an advisory role and experience working with management and c-executives to create technical strategies.
- Good hands-on experience and love to code. Worked with large team and codebase.
- Good exposure to messaging systems
- Engage with architects/product team to comprehend functional challenges, prototype new ideas, and new technologies, and help to create innovative solutions. Aware of the latest trends.
- Architected products from the ground up in a collaborative environment. Created “wow” factor for end users.
- Java, Spring, AWS, MongoDB, Elasticsearch, MySQL, Redis, Gradle/Maven/Jenkins
- Data modeling with Domain Driven Architecture with multiple SQL/NoSQL stores.
- Performance engineering, deployment management, and production troubleshooting skills.
- Developing RESTful microservices with Netflix OSS/Spring cloud technologies
- Well versed with containerization. docker/ECS/EKS, Good experience capacity planning.
- Experience in contributing to the professional community as a speaker, author or online contributor
- Developing/Managing API platforms (Ex: apigee, Kong, 3scale, AWS Gateway OR custom)
- Experience in advertisement domain OR order management system in general.
- Workflow Engine (Camunda) – Developing business process models and managing them
- Experience confluent (Kafka ecosystem) and CQRS pattern with microservices Angular
- DevOps experience with building orchestration of cloud resources with Terraform AWS enabled datastore management (Atlas, Elasticache, RedShift, Dynamo, RDS)
- Location: Jerusalem, Israel
- Position Type: Full-time
- Travel may be required
- Salary Level: Competitive
Do you meet our requirements? If so, we welcome your application. Please send your resume and a cover letter by clicking Apply For This Position, enter Experienced Software Architect – position code: 2024 in the subject line.