Israel, Jerusalem/Petach Tikva
Experienced Software Architect
Would you like the opportunity to work with the leading provider of broadcast and digital ad management systems in the world?
Operative is looking for an Experienced Software Architect.
Skills and Experience
- 13+ years of experience leading and inspiring software development teams in development and infrastructure
- Design and architecting cloud-native technologies in the Java ecosystem, Evangelizing on clean code and engineering practices.
- Good understanding of the practical application of agile development methods and leading software development teams in a CI/CD/SaaS environment.
- Significant exposure to AWS and security
- Experience working directly with senior IT groups in an advisory role and experience working with management and c-executives to create technical strategies.
- Good hands-on experience and love to code. Worked with large team and codebase.
- Good exposure to messaging systems
- Engage with architects/product team to comprehend functional challenges, prototype new ideas, and new technologies, and help to create innovative solutions. Aware of the latest trends.
- Architected products from the ground up in a collaborative environment. Created “wow” factor for end users.
- Java, Spring, AWS, MongoDB, Elasticsearch, MySQL, Redis, Gradle/Maven/Jenkins
- Data modeling with Domain Driven Architecture with multiple SQL/NoSQL stores.
- Performance engineering, deployment management, and production troubleshooting skills.
- Developing RESTful microservices with Netflix OSS/Spring cloud technologies
- Well versed with containerization. docker/ECS/EKS, Good experience capacity planning.
- Experience in contributing to the professional community as a speaker, author or online contributor
- Developing/Managing API platforms (Ex: apigee, Kong, 3scale, AWS Gateway OR custom)
- Experience in advertisement domain OR order management system in general.
- Workflow Engine (Camunda) – Developing business process models and managing them
- Experience confluent (Kafka ecosystem) and CQRS pattern with microservices Angular
- DevOps experience with building orchestration of cloud resources with Terraform AWS enabled datastore management (Atlas, Elasticache, RedShift, Dynamo, RDS)
- Location: Jerusalem or Petach Tikva, Israel
- Position Type: Full-time
- Travel may be required
- Salary Level: Competitive
Do you meet our requirements? If so, we welcome your application. Please send your resume and a cover letter by clicking Apply For This Position, enter Experienced Software Architect – position code: 2024 in the subject line.