Would you like the opportunity to work with the leading provider of broadcast and digital ad management systems in the world?
Operative is a global vertical market enterprise software company with over 1000 employees and significant operations in New York City, Atlanta, Israel and India. Approximately, 75% of the Company’s commercial activity is in North America, however it has operations and customers in US, Europe, Israel, India and Australia. The Company is majority owned by Francisco Partners, a global private equity firm, who made their investment in 2016. The Company is a clear leader in its market with both SaaS and Licensed software products and is involved in a very dynamic industry with a high degree of innovation. The company plans to continue its growth trajectory both organically and by M&A to capitalize on its current position and current market opportunity.
As a Senior Accountant, your tasks will include working with the US accounting and corporate team to maintain and improve the general ledger and month-end close reporting process. The Senior accountant will participate or lead key projects to improve the Intercompany process, the reporting of foreign subsidiaries and Procure to pay process, among other initiatives. We are looking for someone who motivates others through a positive professional attitude, exhibits integrity, reliability and leadership; and is able to provide exceptional client services by managing self and others with a sense of urgency, practicality and accountability.
- Execute month-end accounting procedures for balance sheet and Income statement accounts
- Prepare Balance sheet account reconciliations
- Prepare account analysis as needed
- Participate on month-end results reviews with US controller and the corporate team
- Work closely with members of the Corporate Accounting team on ad-hoc projects and requests
- Analyze, apply and improve policies, procedures, controls and methodologies
- Work with external auditors to deliver information during their reviews
Skills and Experience
- CPA required; Big 4 experience preferred
- 5+ years of relevant professional experience on a corporate environment, or a combination of public and corporate experience
- Hands-on accounting experience on fixed assets, intercompany process, accounts payable, payroll accounting and expense reporting in an ERP system
- Strong accountability and detail oriented; prepares accurate and timely work product
- Ability to work independently and results oriented
- Superior organization skills and the ability to prioritize
- Proficient skills with MS Office software, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Location: Atlanta, GA
- Position Type: Full-time
- Travel may be required
- Salary Level: Competitive
Do you meet our requirements? If so, we welcome your application. Please send your resume and a cover letter by clicking Apply For This Position, enter Senior Accountant in the subject line.