New York, New York
Senior Account Manager, Customer Success Team
Would you like the opportunity to work with the leading provider of broadcast and digital ad management systems in the world?
Want to join a winning team? The Customer Success team helps keep Operative growing and profitable. As a Senior Account Manager, you are dedicated to delivering excellent service to the company’s global base of customers and earning customer confidence, trust, and loyalty by improving the overall Customer Experience. You serve as the customer advocate within
Operative and drive customer-centric improvement at every opportunity. You help customers realize their full potential through accelerating adoption and productive use of Operative service and technology. You are sharp, have an analytical mind that can solve complex problems, develop strong trusted-advisor relationships, and serve as part of a high-energy team.
You provide both proactive and responsive support to Operative’s customers ensuring that they are extracting full value from the wide variety of sales & operations offerings available through
Operative. You are a self-motivated individual who can provide professional, thought-provoking, and prompt guidance to our customer base. You strive for a high level of customer satisfaction
and work across client and Operative teams to ensure delivery of ultimate customer success.
The Senior Account Manager also grows revenue. They find opportunities for our clients to use our systems and services more.
- Primary liaison between client and Operative internal departments
- Manage a portfolio of media accounts by building long-term, consultative client
- Develop an expertise on how Operative has solved unique business challenges for your
- Identify and drive cross-sell opportunities across your book of business
- Share relevant information with clients about Operative’s product updates and new
- Conduct regular meetings with customers to ensure satisfaction, adoption, and success
- Manage strategic account plans and sales activity tracking in salesforce.com
- Build a wealth of knowledge in Operative’s product offerings and various use cases for
- Create happy, satisfied customers who are willing to recommend Operative to other
Skills and Experience
- BA/BS degree preferably from a leading institution and/or strong academic record
- Experience with online high media, selling software or software-as-a-service
- Track record of exceeding quotas, managing customer retention and fueling new growth
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
- Strong Salesforce.com skills and proficiency in Microsoft Word, Power Point and Excel
- Exceptional analytical, written and verbal communication skills
- Strong client-service orientation and proven team player
Advantage if you have
- 5+ years of ad operations, publishing or media sales experience
- Solution selling and start up experience
- Location: New York City
- Position Type: Full-time
Do you meet our requirements? If so, we welcome your application. Please send your resume and a cover letter by clicking Apply For This Position, adding the job title in the subject line