Would you like the opportunity to work with the leading provider of broadcast and digital ad management systems in the world?
Learn more about us!
Operative a leading provider of media management solutions for the broadcasting, cable and satellite media industries is looking for QA Engineers for a challenging position.
- Plan and run tests using a deep understanding of the business logic of complex systems
- Testing Windows and APIs
- Strong use of XML and SQL queries performing tests
- Multinational Scrum working environment
Skills and Experience
- At least 2 years of experience in QA(Manual)
- Experience in testing Windows
- Strong knowledge in QA processes and test methodologies
- Strong analytical abilities and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent written, interpersonal and verbal communication skills in English
Advantage if you have:
- Experience in automation using Selenium and TestNG
- Experience in Oracle
- Experience in testing commercial products
- Knowledge of Jira and TestRail
- Location: Jerusalem or Petach Tikva, Israel Office
- Position Type: Full-time
- Salary Level: Competitive
- These duties and responsibilities may be changed in accordance with the needs of the Company
- This is not intended to be an exhaustive or exclusive list of duties. You may be required to carry out any other associated tasks to ensure the successful delivery of Operative’s objectives
Do you meet our requirements? If so, we welcome your application. Please send your resume and a cover letter by clicking Apply For This Position, adding the job title in the subject line.