New York, NY
Would you like the opportunity to work with the leading provider of broadcast and digital ad management systems in the world?
What are we looking for?
A responsible, hardworking and willing to work in a dynamic and demanding multinational environment, independent, fast learner and a motivated player. Is it you?
JOB TITLE: QA Analyst
LOCATION: 6 E. 32nd Street, 3rd Floor, New York, NY 10016
JOB DUTIES: Responsible for validating proprietary OnAir™ products and software according to customer specifications and ensuring seamless integration of new products with broadcast management provider’s existing technology infrastructure.
Specifics include completing:
- Sanity testing to ensure that each module for inventory, sales, planning, scheduling, interfacing, and reporting operates and maintains system functionality without errors;
- Smoke testing to ensure that each screen opens correctly and that main functionalities operate as expected;
- Functionality testing to verify entire functionality of product and confirm impact of development on other modules and functionalities;
- End-2-end testing to examine user’s view of product;
- Stress testing by placing system under unusually heavy data and use to verify system stability;
- Regression testing to retest after software fixes and modifications to validate functionality;
- Interface testing to simulate interface between proprietary “onAir1m” application and other systems used by customer;
- Performance testing to track performance using data and VMI traces;
- Writing test scenarios and using SQL scripts to test reports;
- Writing and running regression scripts to protect against defects within new service pack.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS: B.S. degree in Computer Science or related; one year of software developer experience, including client-facing experience, software development lifecycle, and quality management; and strong SQL skills and understanding of relational databases.
Do you meet our requirements? If so, we welcome your application. Please send your resume and a cover letter by Postal Mail to Operative, PO Box 621189, Littleton, CO 80162 and by clicking Apply For This Position below, adding the job title in the subject line.