New York City
Paralegal & Legal Operations
Would you like the opportunity to work with the leading provider of broadcast and digital ad management systems in the world?
This professional will be responsible for organizing Operative’s legal files and corporate documents, including implementation and management of a related software.
This professional will also handle routine corporate administration and filings.
- Managing general legal administration including all internal contract organization, filing and document management. Implementing a contract life cycle management system (CLMS) and due diligence data room
- Assist with creating drafts from standard forms including master agreements, schedules, SOWS and extensions, and related correspondence
- Assist with entity management, including working with registered agents, maintaining corporate records, drafting corporate resolutions and managing signature process
- Assist with tracking stock option plan and making related filings
- Assist with collections disputes, including those related to customer bankruptcy
- Assist with managing insurance coverage and claims.
Skills and Experience
- Strong prioritization, efficiency and organization skills needed to independently handle high volume of requests
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, but also successfully co-exist within a close-knit team
- Sound judgment in understanding when to engage attorney supervisors when providing support and communicating with third parties
- Minimum 5 years in-house paralegal experience or equivalent contracts work
- Experience implementing and managing CLMS and due diligence data rooms
- B.A. or B.S. Degree. Paralegal certificate preferred
- Location: New York City
- Position Type: Full-time
- Reports To: General Counsel
- These duties and responsibilities may be changed in accordance with the needs of the Company.
- This is not intended to be an exhaustive or exclusive list of duties. You may be required to carry out any other associated tasks to ensure the successful delivery of Operative’s objectives.
Do you meet our requirements? If so, we welcome your application. Please send your resume and a cover letter by clicking Apply For This Position, adding the job title in the subject line