Sao Paulo, Brazil
Junior Solutions Consultant
Would you like the opportunity to work with the leading provider of broadcast and digital ad management systems in the world?
As a Junior Solutions Consultant, you will work closely with the rest of the professional services team and other departments on client projects and consulting. The Junior Solutions Consultant position will be located in Brazil working with a smaller local team and interacting with professional services members in the U.S.
The Junior Solutions Consultant will deploy a consultative approach to uncover customer needs and map them to Operative software, service, and consulting offerings in a differentiated way. This position will be one of the technical and business experts/advisors during an implementation lifecycle and provide support to the rest of the implementation team. Ideal candidates will have previous experience working with publishers, agencies, or technology providers for online advertising, CRM, or related software applications or have previous consulting/implementation experience. This client-facing role must have strong communication skills and be fluent in English.
This role is a member of a passionate, highly competitive team, in a fast-paced company, and is a part of ever-evolving industry. Candidates should be able to successfully balance multiple projects, be excited to work on a team, and have a passion to learn and contribute.
- Earn the status of trusted advisor and SME with prospects, clients, and colleagues
- Provide technical expertise around Operative software, data integration, and services both internally and externally
- Offer domain expertise around ad management technologies, price and inventory systems, process optimization, and industry best-practices
- Configure prototype environments tailored to customer’s education and needs
- Perform systems demonstrations both in-person and via online-meetings
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Preferred 1-3+ years of Technical Sales, Consulting, and/or Client Services experience
- Working knowledge of process and data integration applications– e.g., SFA, CRM, ERP
- Experience in some aspect of advertising (publisher, agency, technology provider)
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills
- Must be able to travel approx. 10-20% of the time
- Preference for those highly proficient with Excel advanced features/capabilities
- Location: Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Position Type: Full-time
- Travel is required
- Salary Level: Competitive
- These duties and responsibilities may be changed in accordance with the needs of the Company
- This is not intended to be an exhaustive or exclusive list of duties. You may be required to carry out any other associated tasks to ensure the successful delivery of Operative’s objectives
Do you meet our requirements? If so, we welcome your application. Please send your resume and a cover letter by clicking Apply For This Position, adding the job title in the subject line.