Revenue Operations Analyst
Would you like the opportunity to work with the leading provider of broadcast and digital ad management systems in the world?
Operative is seeking a Revenue Operations Analyst to work closely with the Director of Revenue Operations and Director of Finance to provide reporting, analyses, and pricing contracts for all current clients. In this role you will learn how to work cross departments and be an integral part of the company’s Order to Cash process. The role can be seen as a hybrid between Financial Planning & Analysis and Business Operations.
- Own the Done Deal process which consists of auditing newly signed contracts and communicating any nuances in deal terms to the finance & account management teams
- Manage and own all current customer data and effectively communicate details between the Revenue & Finance Departments
- Develop and maintain standardized operational reports and dashboards to monitor overall Customer health, data integrity, and other key objectives and performance indicators
- Support day-to-day sales inquiries, providing prompt and efficient resolution to a wide range of issues and developing operational procedures and policies to manage volume
- Basic Administration of Salesforce.com
Skills and Experience
- BA in economics or industrial engineering and management
- Two years of relevant work experience. Outstanding applicants with less work experience will be considered as well
- Extensive experience in Microsoft Excel
- Need to be able to build and automate work to simplify tasks
- Ability to multi-task, be detailed oriented while meeting tight deadlines under pressure
- Superior communication skills
- Motivated self-starter, able to work independently and follow a process with minimal supervision
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent in English
- SQL and Salesforce.com knowledge
- Location: Jerusalem, Israel
- Position Type: Full-time
- Salary Level: Competitive
Do you meet our requirements? If so, we welcome your application. Please send your resume and a cover letter by clicking Apply For This Position, enter Revenue Operations Analyst – position code:2039 in the subject line.