Revenue Operations Analyst
Would you like the opportunity to work with the leading provider of broadcast and digital ad management systems in the world?
Operative is seeking an experienced bookkeeper.
- Working with suppliers and subcontractors
- Managing vendor purchase orders, invoices, balance records, and payments
- Managing payments to government authorities
- Support with monthly VAT filings
- Credit card expenses and bank statement reconciliation
- Recording fixed assets and depreciation
- Responsibility for the bookkeeping activities in NetSuite
Skills and Experience
- Bookkeeping Certificate Level 3 or 2
- Four years of relevant work experience
- Fluent English (Writing, reading and talking)
- Outstanding interpersonal communication skills, reliability, and service oriented
- Ability to multi-task, be detailed oriented while meeting tight deadlines under pressure
- Motivated self-starter, able to work independently and follow a process with minimal supervision
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in bank statement reconciliation
- Experience with supplier management, payment, and balance reconciliation
- Experience with VAT reporting management and reconciliation.
- Bookkeeping experience in a global hi-tech company
- Prior experience with NetSuite
- Experience with purchase order processes
- Location: Jerusalem, Israel
- Position Type: Full-time
- Salary Level: Competitive
Do you meet our requirements? If so, we welcome your application. Please send your resume and a cover letter by clicking Apply For This Position, enter Bookkeeper – position code: 2040 in the subject line.