Would you like the opportunity to work with the leading provider of broadcast and digital ad management systems in the world?
Operative, a leading provider of business solutions for major Media companies is currently looking for a well rounded Principle Software Engineer with industry experience in architecture and design.The ideal candidate would hold a Bachelors or Master’s degree in computer science or a related field, have a good understanding of algorithms, data structures and object-oriented programming, can adapt to changing priorities and is always willing to try new technologies and languages to help their systems do more.
Skills and Experience
- 9+ yrs of architecture, design and programming experience preferably in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Strong application design and implementation skills, solid understanding of entire development cycle.
- Strong background in Java/J2EE/JSP and Spring/Hibernate Frameworks based application architectures.
- Experience developing high concurrency, high performance applications that are database-intensive and have interactive, browser-based clients.
- Experience with relational databases (MySQL is a plus). Strong SQL is required.
- Understanding of web-based SOA architecture implementation experience is useful. On-demand or SaaS experience is a plus.
- Experience with on-line advertising technologies or large-scale workflow systems is very helpful but not required.
- Experience in core java, jsp/servlet, Spring/IOC, junit, ooad, hibernate, xml, jdbc, sql, uml, design patterns, jms, jaxb, annotations
Must demonstrate the following skills:
- Effective verbal and written, presentation and listening communications skills
- Problem solving
- Team player
- Familiarity with Agile Methodologies
Advantage if you have
- Experience in castor, spring-ws, spring-security, ajax, open source, SOA, SaaS
- Location: Bangalore, India
- Position Type: Full-time
- Salary Level: Competitive
Do you meet our requirements? If so, we welcome your application. Please send your resume and a cover letter by clicking Apply For This Position, adding the job title in the subject line