Would you like the opportunity to work with the leading provider of broadcast and digital ad management systems in the world?
Operative, a leading provider of business solutions for major Media companies is currently looking for a well-rounded Principal Software Engineer with over 8 yrs of Industry experience in Java design and architecture. The ideal candidate would have a Bachelors or Master’s degree in computer science or a related field, have a good understanding of algorithms, data structures and object-oriented programming and be capable of adapting to changing priorities.
Skills and Experience
- 8+ years of architecture, design and programming experience preferably in fast-paced dynamic environment in both front end and back end technologies.
- Strong application design and implementation skills, solid understanding of entire development cycle.
- Strong background in Java/J2EE/Microservices based application
- In depth knowledge in Spring/Spring-boot/ORM
- Working experience in UI/UX frameworks.
- API design and development.
- Experience developing high concurrency, high performance applications that are database-intensive and have interactive, browser-based clients.
- Understanding of web-based SOA architecture implementation experience is useful. On-demand or SaaS experience is a plus.
- Propose, design and test applications to ensure data quality and systems reliability.
- Contribute to planning, design, implementation, testing, operations, and process improvement as a Scrum lead.
- Experience in leading small teams. Mentor other developers.
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
- J2EE: Java, Spring/Spring-boot/ORM
- RDBMS: MySQL/Redshift
- NoSQL: (Mongo, ES)
- Messaging : Kafka, JMS, SQS
- REST-ful Web Services
- Multi-tier distributed web application
- Good understanding of Scrum/Agile methodologies
- Container Technology: Docker, Kubernetes
- AWS technologies
- Server-less, BDD, Performance & Automation Testing
- Experience in working on UI frameworks, Angular 4 and above.
- Experience with on-line advertising technologies or large-scale workflow systems is very helpful.
- Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed.
- Location: Bangalore, India
- Position Type: Full-time
- Salary Level: Competitive
Do you meet our requirements? If so, we welcome your application. Please send your resume and a cover letter by clicking Apply For This Position, adding the job title in the subject line