Would you like the opportunity to work with the leading provider of broadcast and digital ad management systems in the world?
As a Solutions Consultant, you will work closely with department heads on developing business and relationships across all Operative product lines. The Solutions Consultant must deploy a consultative approach to uncover customer needs and map them to Operative software, service, and consulting offerings in a differentiated way while also being the trusted advisor to the client for best practices of the leading companies in the market. This client-facing role must confidently work with all levels of customer organizations tailoring their communication to meet the needs of various stakeholders including C-level decision-makers. The ideal candidate will have previous work experience in the Software, Cable, Local and/or Consulting Services industry and have a strong track record of working collaboratively with interdepartmental teams.
The Solutions Consultant is a member of a passionate, highly competitive team, in a fast-paced company, and is a part of an ever-evolving industry. Candidates should be able to successfully balance multiple projects, be excited to work on a team and have a passion to learn and contribute.
- Helps design and execute Implementation strategy and process per project, including systems configuration and training strategy
- Earn the status of trusted advisor and SME with prospects, clients, and colleagues
- Provide technical expertise around Operative software, data integration, and services both internally and externally
- Work with Business Analysts during business and requirements gathering reviews
- Offer domain expertise around ad management technologies, price and inventory systems, process optimization, and industry best-practices
- Lead development of the training materials and delivery of training sessions to the customer SMEs, System Administrators and End users
- Provide guidance and support on overall implementation strategy
- Configure prototype environments tailored to customer’s education and needs
- Perform systems demonstrations both in-person and via online meetings
- Provide feedback to Operative’s product management team on client and industry trends
- Identify and address relationship and business risks throughout the implementation lifecycle
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Preferred, minimum of 2-3 years in the Broadcasting industry with experience in Program Planning, Media Library, Presentation, Transmission, Ad Sales and Traffic, Air Time Management
- Experience or background in supporting providers for similar broadcast and advertising sales management systems (OnAir, IBMS, Wide Orbit)
- Knowledge of process and data integration applications– e.g., SFA, CRM, ERP
- Creative thinking and critical research and planning skills
- Experience in some aspect of advertising (publisher, agency, technology provider)
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills
- Proven ability to influence without authority
- Understands the difference between the ‘what’ and the ‘how’ of business requirement gathering
- Must be able to travel approx. 20% of the time
- Language skills
- Location: Jerusalem or Petach Tikva, Israel Office
- Position Type: Full-time
- Travel is required
- Salary Level: Competitive
- These duties and responsibilities may be changed in accordance with the needs of the Company
- This is not intended to be an exhaustive or exclusive list of duties. You may be required to carry out any other associated tasks to ensure the successful delivery of Operative’s objectives
Do you meet our requirements? If so, we welcome your application. Please send your resume and a cover letter by clicking Apply For This Position, adding the job title in the subject line.