Junior Security Analyst
Would you like the opportunity to work with the leading provider of broadcast and digital ad management systems in the world?
Operative’s Security team is expanding, and we are looking for a Junior Security Analyst to join our team.
- Audit and compliance activities related to security and privacy frameworks
- Own the governance, risk management, and compliance activities
- Monitoring audit findings and mitigation of security risks and vulnerabilities
- Development and maintenance of policies and procedures
- Communicate with internal stakeholders for security and business-related processes
- Perform risk assessments of security measures and processes
- Manage the incident response process
Skills and Experience
- 1-2 years experience in the security field
- Knowledge of security standards and best practices (ISO, SOC, NIST, CIS etc.)
- Knowledge of security network controls including: Firewalls, IPS, Security Incident Response etc.
- Experience with establishing security policies and procedures
- Experience with internal communication across multiple departments
- Strong willingness to learn
- Team player
- Excellent communication skills – English
- Security Certification\Course (CISO, CISSP, etc.)
- Location: Jerusalem or Petach Tikva, Israel Office
- Position Type: Full-time
- Salary Level: Competitive
- These duties and responsibilities may be changed in accordance with the needs of the Company
- This is not intended to be an exhaustive or exclusive list of duties. You may be required to carry out any other associated tasks to ensure the successful delivery of Operative’s objectives
Do you meet our requirements? If so, we welcome your application. Please send your resume and a cover letter by clicking Apply For This Position, adding the job title in the subject line.