New Yor, New York
Senior Analyst FP&A
Would you like the opportunity to work with the leading provider of broadcast and digital ad management systems in the world?
Operative delivers software solutions for premium media companies. The Company is the partner of choice for over 300 of the world’s top media brands, including Comcast NBC, CBS, ABC, AT&T, STARZ, Star India, Seven Australia, and Sky. No other software company brings a comparable depth of experience to create truly innovative, scalable software that performs across all platforms, revenue models, and business units. Operative’s SaaS solutions are at the forefront of helping media leaders to optimize the convergence of their TV, Advance TV and Digital Media assets. Operative has employees in 12 offices around the world and processes more than $40 billion in premium linear and digital advertising revenue.
We are currently seeking a Senior Financial Analyst for our FP&A Team.
As a Senior Financial Analyst, you will partner with the Finance team and business leaders from other Divisions within Operative to create a financial roadmap and operational plan. Reporting directly to the Chief Financial Officer, you will be a key contributor on the FP&A team responsible for developing accurate forecasts, corporate budgets and monthly board reporting. The role will be expected to continuously advance the development of key business metrics and guiding strategic decisions through financial modeling and analysis. This role will interact regularly with the executive management teams and private equity sponsors in a fast-paced environment.
- Lead preparations for the consolidation and presentation of period reporting to the Board of Directors, Investors and Industry constituents
- Develop complex models that support financial modeling related to debt and equity structures as well as potential M&A activity
- Prepare various industry and market analyses
- Drive planning, analysis, coordination and consolidation of corporate budget/forecast
- Perform strategic and scenario analysis to determine present and future financial performance
- Assist in providing user support and maintenance during budget and forecasting cycles
- Develop and refine key business metrics as well as reporting practices and processes in order to identify strengths, weaknesses and opportunities for improvement, while also evaluating possible alternatives and recommending appropriate actions across Corporate Finance
- Conduct comparable analysis as necessary in support of key business metrics and objectives
- Access ERP systems, including: NetSuite, SalesForce, CPQ and Adapting Planning to optimize reporting and planning processes
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance & Accounting
- Experience in creating financial models that include the integration of multi-national P&L’s, BS’s and Cash Flow statements.
- Excellent MS Excel and MS PowerPoint skills with demonstrated experience creating financial models that incorporate the use of database manipulation
- Advanced experience working with corporate budgeting process and consolidating analytical information in a multi-national or multi-divisional corporate (HQ) environment.
- Experience within the software industry, including the analytics required for both enterprise license and SaaS subscription business models.
- Good communication skills with the presence and poise to influence senior executives.
- CPA or MBA
- Experience with NetSuite, SalesForce, CPQ and Adaptive Planning
- Location: New York City
- Position Type: Full-time
- Travel may be required
- Salary Level: Competitive
Do you meet our requirements? If so, we welcome your application. Please send your resume and a cover letter by clicking Apply For This Position, adding the job title in the subject line.