Would you like the opportunity to work with the leading provider of broadcast and digital ad management systems in the world?
As a DCM Trafficker with OPERATIVE, you will be responsible for managing the trafficking and ad operations for our agency clients. You will serve as the primary point of contact between the trafficking team and the client for testing, execution, optimization, and troubleshooting of campaigns. You will maintain regular check-ins with your clients to ensure client satisfaction and adherence to SLAs.
- Create campaign
- Create placements
- Upload creative
- Create ads
- Tags download
- Verify impressions
Skills and Experience
- Experience in ad trafficking or ad trafficking technical support
- Knowledge in DCM and Sizmek.
- Basic knowledge in Google Analytics and DoubleClick Studio.
- Familiarity with database applications
- Process ad trafficking requests accurately and efficiently, including:
- QA of trafficking sheets (identification and remediation of issues)
- Upload creative files into the ad server
- Assign creative to appropriate placements as detailed in the trafficking sheet.
- Implement business rules as instructed in the trafficking sheet
- Implementation of additional ad tracking code (e.g. verification,
- Generate ad tags
- QA ad tags (identification and remediation of issues)
- Distributed ad tags
- Generate and implement site event tags within client’s “floodlights” or tag management systems
- Maintain functional knowledge about core ad technologies (e.g. DoubleClick, Sizmek, Flashtalking, etc.):
- How to navigate UI’s as related to trafficking tasks
- Technical capabilities and limitations as related ad delivery, data capture, reporting, and integration with other platforms
- Administrate login requests and permission settings within the ad technology platforms
Advantage if you have
- High proficiency with Excel advanced features/capabilities
- Location: Bangalore, India
- Position Type: Full-time
- Compensation: Best in the market
- Work Hours: EST/GMT/PST
Do you meet our requirements? If so, we welcome your application. Please send your resume and a cover letter by clicking Apply For This Position, adding the job title in the subject line