Customer Support Analyst
Would you like the opportunity to work with the leading provider of broadcast and digital ad management systems in the world?
As a Customer Support Analyst, you are responsible for delivering business-to-business application support to Operative customers. This role works directly with customers (including end users, IT business managers and administrators) to champion customer priorities, drive incidents to closure, and enhance the customer support experience. The Customer Support Analysts will combine strong technical and functional problem-solving skills with a keen business sense to deliver
top-notch customer-focused support.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with prior, application or technical support, experience to join our team in a technically challenging and rewarding role. Through our training and mentoring program, you will develop deep technical expertise and gain valuable business and media industry related experience. The ideal candidate is looking to grow his/her career within our Customer Support team and thrives in a highly collaborative and fast-paced environment.
- Provide rapid response and resolution to complex customer incidents
- Reproduce and provide substantive updates to customers regarding reported issues/defects
- Develop solid product and domain expertise
- Contribute to the support knowledgebase
- Demonstrate initiative, agility and follow through on areas of responsibility
- Maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction by providing proactive support and consistently exceeding customer expectations
- May assist with a variety of operational projects, including:
- Monitoring and maintaining customer production environments
- Optimizing internal processes and procedures
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/ Industrial Engineering and Management Engineering, or relevant software/computer-related fields, or equivalent experience
- Proficiency with SQL and an understanding of relational database systems
- Proficiency with CRM tools (Salesforce, Jira, etc.)
- Typically, 2+ years of application or technical support experience (Level 1 or 2)
- Strong analytical skills; demonstrated ability to bring high complexity customer issues to resolution
- Excellent communication, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work flexible hours and a willingness to work on-call if required
- Experience with On-Premise/Custom built applications
- Familiarity with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) concepts
- Familiarity with IT frameworks (ITIL or Six)
- Location: Jerusalem or Petach Tikva
- Position Type: Full-time
- Salary Level: Competitive
Do you meet our requirements? If so, we welcome your application. Please send your resume and a cover letter by clicking Apply For This Position, enter Customer Support Analyst – position code: 2044 in the subject line.