Financial Analyst in FP&A
Would you like the opportunity to work with the leading provider of broadcast and digital ad management systems in the world?
Operative is a global vertical market enterprise software company with over 900 employees and significant operations in US, Israel Romania and India. The Company is owned by a Private Equity fund. The Company is a leader in its market with both SaaS and Licensed software products and is involved in a very dynamic industry with a high degree of innovation. The company plans to continue its growth trajectory organically or by M&A to increase its current position and market share.
We are seeking a Global Collection Manager to lead our global collection team (US and Israel), overseeing daily accounts receivable tracking and collection, supporting management with collection forecasts and managing period-end close activities.
- Manage and support the global collection team – Oversee daily Accounts Receivable tracking activities (collections, cash applications, aging, dunning letters)
- Manage and take part in external client communications regarding overdue invoices and coordinate effective resolutions
- Provide daily Accounts Receivable collection and cash balance reports to management
- Support management of collections against forecast analyses
- Engage with sales, customer service, accounting and legal department to resolve customer collection issues
- Completes period-end deliverables including AR explanations of aging balances, Sub ledger to General Ledger reconciliation, and DSO & AR Turnover analysis
- Drive initiatives to improve collections processes and KPIs
Skills and Experience
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in a collection role
- Work availability in both Israel and US time zones
- Bachelor’s degree in economics or accounting
- Deep and Complete understanding of the full AR cycle (invoice-to-cash) process and the financial impacts.
- Detail oriented and ability to see the bigger picture
- Great organizational skills
- Able to work under tight deadlines
- Strong communication skills – High level of English verbal and written.
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Experience in a global and/or software company
- Managerial experience
- Good knowledge of IFRS GAAP mainly IFRS 15 and Rev. Rec Rules
- Good Knowledge of NetSuite or similar software
- Location: Jerusalem, Israel (At the moment, due to the Covid-19 virus, the Company fully operates on a work-from-home basis).
- Position Type: Full-time
- Travel may be required
- Salary Level: Competitive
Do you meet our requirements? If so, we welcome your application. Please send your resume and a cover letter by clicking Apply For This Position, adding the job title in the subject line.