Would you like the opportunity to work with the leading provider of broadcast and digital ad management systems in the world?
Operative, a leading provider of business solutions for major Media companies is currently looking for a well rounded Java Architect with industry experience in architecture and design. The ideal candidate would have a Bachelors or Master’s degree in computer science or a related field, have a good understanding of algorithms, data structures and object-oriented programming, can adapt to changing priorities and is always willing to try new technologies and languages to help their systems do more.
Skills and Experience
- 14+ years of experience leading and inspiring software development teams in development and infrastructure
- Design and architecting cloud-native technologies in the Java ecosystem, Evangelizing on clean code and engineering practices.
- Good understanding of the practical application of agile development methods and leading software development teams in a CI/CD/SaaS environment.
- Significant exposure to AWS (or Azure, GCP) and security
- Experience working directly with senior IT groups in an advisory role and experience working with management and Architects to create technical strategies.
- Good hands-on experience and love to code. Worked with large team and codebase.
- Good exposure to messaging systems and dealing with terabytes of data
- Engage with Development/Product team to comprehend functional challenges, prototype new ideas, and new technologies, and help to create innovative solutions.
- Aware of the latest trends & Buzzword compliant
- Architected products from the ground up in a collaborative environment. Created “wow” factor for end users.
Must demonstrate the following skills:
- Java, Spring, AWS, Polyglot persistence(MongoDB, Elastic, MySQL, Redis, Gradle/Maven/Jenkins)
- Data modelling with Domain Driven Architecture with multiple SQL/NoSQL stores.
- Performance engineering, deployment management, and production troubleshooting skills.
Advantage if you have
- Built RESTful micro-services with Netflix OSS/Spring cloud technologies
- Well versed with containerization. Docker/ECS/EKS, Good experience capacity planning. Monitoring with cloudwatch, elastic beats, kibana, elastic
- Performance engineering, well versed with web scale products
- Experience in contributing to the professional community as a speaker, author or open source contributor
- Developing/Managing API platforms with Gateway (Ex: apigee, Kong, 3scale, AWS Gateway OR custom)
- Experience in advertisement domain and order management system in general.
- Experience with Server less computing (AWS Lambda, AWS Fargate)
- Workflow Engine (Camunda, jBPM) – Developing business process models and managing them.
- Experience confluent (Kafka ecosystem) and implementing patterns like CQRS
- UX experience with Angular, React, ExtJS, Cloudfront
- DevOps experience with building orchestration of cloud resources (say with Terraform/CloudFormation)
- AWS managed stores capacity planning (Atlas, ElastiCache, RedShift, DynamoDB, Aurora, RDS, Elastic,S3,SES,SQS)
- Location: Bangalore, India
- Position Type: Full-time
- Salary Level: Competitive
Do you meet our requirements? If so, we welcome your application. Please send your resume and a cover letter by clicking Apply For This Position, adding the job title in the subject line