Operative has partnered with Mediaocean to bring buying and selling partners together via automated software, connecting Mediaocean’s agency platform, Prisma, with Operative’s digital ad management platform for sellers, Operative.One.
Mediaocean is a foundational software that powers over $150B in media spend across advertisers, agencies, and sellers. Working as an open and neutral systems integrator, customers utilize the Mediaocean platform to manage campaigns and media spend – from planning and buying, to analysis and reconciliation. Mediaocean’s open cross-media platform provides spend transparency to build accountability across the complex supply-chain. Mediaocean serves more than 100,000 users across agencies, advertisers, and media sellers worldwide.
Some of the benefits of the integration include:
- Via the Operative.One/Prisma integration, buyers and sellers will be able to transact digital deals electronically, streamlining the RFP negotiation process for both sides of the transaction.
- Buyers and sellers can communicate via in-app line-item updates, keeping a comprehensive audit trail of the negotiation.
- Prisma & Operative.One stay systematically in synch, ensuring efficiencies and accuracy that will improve all downstream processing, including trafficking and billing.
- Communications in rounds of negotiation are consolidated into a single view, ensuring that no changes get missed and reducing the number of revisions required.
- Sellers will gain the efficiency of a programmatic transaction while maintaining the value of the relationships with the Buyer”